Friday, October 15, 2010

Lacy Loops Handmade Artisan Bracelet - Copper and Carnelian

Lacy Loops Bracelet - Copper and CarnelianThis bracelet was one of these unintended projects when you get an inspiration from a completely ordinary thing.
I was making some copper S-links out of copper wire and I suddenly realized that the wire I was cutting into little pieces has a really cool shape. So, I stopped cutting it and instead shaped it a little, hammered and wire wrapped with some pretty carnelian beads. Added a hook - and a new bracelet was born!
I of course oxidized it and then slightly polished to show texture. It is on a delicate side, probably wouldn't survive rough handling, but I'm still pleased with how it turned out.

Lacy Loops Handmade Artisan Bracelet - Copper and Carnelian Lacy Loops Bracelet - Copper and Carnelian on Hand

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails